100% Pure Ivory Wax Beeswax Candle
Hand-poured with care
Alternative Imagination Pillar Candles are handcrafted in small batches to ensure the highest quality and customer satisfaction
We use 100% cotton wicks made of flat, natural cotton with a paper thread for structure.
Our beeswax comes straight from a small, 4-generation, family-owned apiary, which means we work directly with the supplier to ensure the best quality of beeswax possible.
The small apiary naturally filters the beeswax multiple times to ensure the highest quality, and to achieve the beautiful, unique ivory white color.
Every day, our small team of candle makers melt, filter, and pour these ivory colored beeswax candles into molds. We work cautiously to bring the best candle possible to the consumer.
These beeswax candles burn brightly and cleanly, with little to no soot! Beeswax also helps to regulate the quality of the air you breathe! It's the only natural substance that emits negative ions when burned. These negative ions draw out toxins, dust, pollen, mold, and mildew from the air.
The color and aroma of the candles can naturally vary due to the variation of flowers from which the bees harvest.
- 3 Inch Height (Small)
- 4 Inch Height (Medium)
- 6 Inch Height (Large)
The dimensions listed are all approximate - the wax shrinks away from the mold as it cools.
- Place your pillar in a non-flammable receptacle
- Trim the wick to 1/4 inch
- Light the candle
- Allow the candle to burn at least 3 hours in order to prevent tunneling and ensure an even burn.
- Hug your candle! Depending on how long you burn the pillar, you may need to “hug” the edges of the candle after you extinguish the flame. After the wax is cool but still soft, press the edges of the candle inward to create a flatter surface.
- Always follow good fire safety practices.
Please select all options.