Copper Offering Bowls (Clearance)
Place your salts, herbs, and/or incense within for offerings to your patron(s), spellwork, prayer, or meditation. Pour sand within to protect your bowl, and let it catch the ashes of your incense or smudge sticks. You can also snuff burning embers in the sand.
Easy to clean: Wipe with a damp cloth, dry with a soft cloth. Brass may lose shine over time; buff occasionally to keep help preserve the shine.
Approximate size: 1.5" tall, 3" wide. Made of solid copper.
Caution: can get hot if you burn charcoal within. Place on a fireproof surface before burning incense within; do not handle while incense is burning.
Choose from these symbols:
- Pentagram: a symbol of power and magic
- Hammered: Hand hammered style, because there is beauty in simplicity.
- Hamsa: The Hand of God. A protective symbol that brings happiness, luck, good health, and fortune.
- Tree of Life: A symbol of knowledge as well as the connection of all realms of existence; Heaven, Earth, and the Underworld.
- Chakra: Symbols of the 7 Chakras: Crown, Third Eye, Throat, Heart, Solar Plexus/Navel, Sacral, Root.
- Triple Moon: A powerful feminine symbol that represents the phases of womanhood: Maiden, Mother, Crone. The pentagram is a symbol of power and magic.
- Om: Represents the Sound of the Universe and mantra used in meditation.
So What's Wrong With It?
Each of these bowls is discolored or has some kind of surface flaw. They are still usable, just more rustic!
Hammered: This bowl specifically does not have surface flaws like the others, but it is crushed.
Unlike the other items in our clearance section, the pictures of these bowls are examples! Choose the design of the bowl that you want, and the bowl you receive will have that design but is selected at random and may not be one of the ones in the pictures. The pictures are here to show a variety of what we have in stock.
Please review the images and text carefully. These bowls are on clearance and not eligible for return or refund!