Copper Offering Bowls for Rituals, Prayers, Smudging, Decor
Place your salts, herbs, and/or incense within for offerings to your patron(s), spellwork, prayer, or meditation. Pour sand within to protect your bowl, and let it catch the ashes of your incense or smudge sticks. You can also snuff burning embers in the sand.
Easy to clean: Wipe with a damp cloth, dry with a soft cloth. Brass may lose shine over time; buff occasionally to keep help preserve the shine.
Approximate size: 1.5" tall, 3.75" wide. Made of solid copper.
Caution: can get hot if you burn charcoal within. Place on a fireproof surface before burning incense within; do not handle while incense is burning.
Choose from these symbols:
- Pentagram: a symbol of power and magic
- Hammered: Hand hammered style, because there is beauty is simplicity.
- Hamsa: The Hand of God. A protective symbol which brings happiness, luck, good health, and fortune.
- Tree of Life: A symbol of knowledge as well as the connection of all realms of existence; Heaven, Earth, and the Underworld.
- Chakra: Symbols of the 7 Chakras: Crown, Third Eye, Throat, Heart, Solar Plexus/Naval, Sacral, Root.
- Triple Moon: A powerful feminine symbol that represents the phases of womanhood: Maiden, Mother, Crone. The Pentagram is symbol of power and magic.
- Dragon: Eastern dragons represent strength, power, and good fortune.
- Om: Represents the Sound of the Universe and mantra used in meditation.
- Flowers of Life: A sacred geometric pattern of 19 circles that represents creation, life, consciousness.
- Triquetra: A symbol that represents 3 entwined themes, such as the Past, Present, and Future