Replacement Filters for Reusable Silicone Mask
Multilayer filters made from melt-blown, non-woven fabrics reduce airborne particles such as saliva, pollutants, dust, and smog. Each filter is rated for at least 48 hours of continuous use.
* Pack of 10 Filters
* Pack of 100 filters (approximately a year's supply!)
Outer Layer: Spun bond non-woven fabric
Middle Layer: Melt blown cloth, filters fine particles
Inner Layer: Spun bond non-woven fabric, for extra moisture absorption
To Use Filters:
1. Wash silicone mask before using it.
2. Remove inner brackets from silicone mask - only one is needed at a time.
3. Insert filter into the mask.
4. Insert bracket on top of the filter.
Place the mask on your face, and gently adjust earloops for a secure fit.
For use in the ordinary/daily environment.
|Mask Available Here|